Porsche 718 Forum banner

New to Forum

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Gallatin 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! Looking to place on order on a 718 and I would like to get some opinions on my build. While I am new to this forum I am not new to Porsche. We currently have a 2016 Panamera GTS and a 2017 Macan S. Formerly had a 2014 911 4S and a 2015 Cayenne S. Really want to get a sports car for fun on the weekends and enjoyed driving the 718. Anyway--here is my code for the build I am considering. PHSEJK88 Look forward to the feedback!:D

#4 ·
Nice Build

Should be a fun car to drive, we also have 14 way sport seats and find them very comfortable. However, would have ordered the 18 way sport seats like in our Macan GTS. Welcome, and you are correct this is a quite forum compared to the Macan Forum:|

Reactions: Gallatin
#5 ·
Should be a fun car to drive, we also have 14 way sport seats and find them very comfortable. However, would have ordered the 18 way sport seats like in our Macan GTS. Welcome, and you are correct this is a quite forum compared to the Macan Forum:|
Thanks fjk737! Yes the Macan forum is much more active. I posted a slightly different build over on Reinnlist 987-981 718 forum and got a lot of feedback. Maybe because this forum is strictly dedicated the 718 there isn't as much interest--yet. We have the 18 way sport seats in the Panamera--my wife likes them but I prefer the 14 way in our Macan S. Do you have a 718 or 718s--Boxster or Cayman?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.