Greetings - Porsche 718 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By photonscience

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 03-09-2017, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
JWP

Greetings

Ordered a 718 Boxster in graphite blue, last November. Expected delivery, from what I'm told is mid-april or sooner. Will followup when delivered. Currently driving a 99 996 Cab C4, which I'm in the process of trying to sell. Was reading a previous post regarding tracking, so tomorrow I will contact the dealership for ship information. Thanks
post #2 of 9 Old 03-10-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
Ordered a 718 Boxster in graphite blue, last November. Expected delivery, from what I'm told is mid-april or sooner. Will followup when delivered. Currently driving a 99 996 Cab C4, which I'm in the process of trying to sell. Was reading a previous post regarding tracking, so tomorrow I will contact the dealership for ship information. Thanks
Congratulations, and Welcome!

Share with the group your configuration.

...and Loving it!
Cayman S, 6 speed, Rhodium Silver Metallic, BOSE, NAV, 20" Carrera S wheels, Connect Plus, Premium Pkg. 14-way, PSE, colored center caps
post #3 of 9 Old 03-10-2017, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
JWP

Thank you...Tan interior, matching colored rollover (or whatever they are called) with blue top. Bose sound system, and connect plus. Picking up a set of Carrear classic wheels.

post #4 of 9 Old 03-12-2017, 06:55 PM

Welcome to the forum! April is approaching so you should have some shipping news for your new 718 soon. What color are the Carrear classic wheels?
post #5 of 9 Old 03-12-2017, 07:29 PM

Welcome to the forums and congratulations. Did you end up going with a 6-speed manual ??
post #6 of 9 Old 03-13-2017, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
JWP

The color looks like gunmetal gray, with 10 spokes. Yes, I did get manual. Was informed today, there's potential I will have it by the end of the month.
post #7 of 9 Old 03-20-2017, 03:24 PM

Welcome. The wait must be killing you! Will you have a secondary vehicle or will you be using the 718 as a daily driver?
post #8 of 9 Old 03-20-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
Congrats and welcome!!! I was able to track the ship once I got the name. My ship docked on Saturday so it won't be long now. Hope your wait is short--let us know your first impressions.

Current:
718 Boxster
2017 Macan S
2016 Panamera GTS
Former:
2014 911 4S
2015 Cayenne S
post #9 of 9 Old 03-20-2017, 06:33 PM

If you will be getting your car mid-April or sooner, it's probably on either the Viking Bravery (docking at Davisville on 3/30) or Splendid Ace (docking either this Thursday or later mid April)

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais...ame:DAVISVILLE

These last few weeks can drive you nutz.
Gallatin likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche 718 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page