Porsche 718 Forum banner

Birthday weekend in Snowdonia and Anglesey

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Nosmo 
#1 ·
Spent the weekend in North Wales with the wife. Bit of a pre Euro Trip warm up. Great weather, activities and of course roads!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Spent the weekend in North Wales with the wife. Bit of a pre Euro Trip warm up. Great weather, activities and of course roads!
You'd have got a far better shot of the Thomas Telford designed Menai suspension bridge in the 3rd shot if you just hadn't put that horrid German car in the way. Oh & belated Happy Birthday greetings. /forum/images/718forum/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
? love it.

Your bridge knowledge is most impressive.

#5 ·
? love it.

Your bridge knowledge is most impressive.
Not really, it is quite distinctive. Also, at one time I used to quite often carry one or more pictures of it my trouser pocket. Now I know that sounds a little odd, but the the thing is, I was far from being the only person doing so. I can pretty much guarantee that you did too. :D

Attachments

#4 ·
Happy birthday

We are off to the Scottish Borders for the Easter weekend and the weather looks like it will be lovely

Unfortunately will have to take the Macan and not the Cayman due to having wife and 2 kids in tow ?

I would so love to get the cayman on those roads by myself

Glad you enjoyed Wales

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.