Porsche 718 Forum banner

Share Pictures Of Your Porsche 718

402K views 2K replies 394 participants last post by  RobertM 
#1 ·
Just as the title states, post any pictures of your Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman!

#434 ·
Greetings from the land down under where no hibernation is required..!!’

:laugh:

Attachments

#438 ·
This photograph was taken last Sunday morning at a state park. The Cayman and the ruins of a little country store by the main park entry road.

Attachments

#449 ·
Techart Front Lip
Techart Rear Diffusor
OEM Rear Porsche Surround in Black Finish
OEM Front Porsche Crest in Black Finish
TWL Carbon Rear Carbon Fiber Ducktail Spoiler
Clear Side Markers

20in HRE Flowform FF01 Wheels in IPA Finish
Techart Lowering Springs
Cobb Tuning
Numeric Short Shifter
Soul Performance Catted Downpipe
AWE Tuning Track Exhaust

#462 ·
LOVE white on the CGTS, and it looks especially good with (or should I say "i,c.w") ;-) gloss black. There is one like this, sans the gloss black mirrors, on my dealer's showroom floor right now and I kept coming back to stare at it. Truly a gorgeous car, enjoy!!

Reactions: Beardy
#464 ·
A few images from a day-trip to a regional state park.

Attachments

Reactions: JazzCatGab
#468 ·
I have a personalized license plate and want the attention to be on it rather than the model designation.

The yellow belt really pops and gives a good contrast to otherwise monotone interior and the stealth exterior color including clear rear lights. Belt is also something that won’t be in visual field to distract while driving as opposed to dash trim or gauge color that will be in sight all the time.

My next mod is likely clear side markers to complete the stealth look.

My other favorite color scheme would be chalk exterior without the clear rear lights. Same black interior but with Miami Blue belts to accent the interior.

#470 · (Edited)
Crummy photos in the cramped setting of the dealer showroom, but here is the BGTS I bought today. Just thrilled with car!

Attachments

Reactions: NeTx