Motorcycles? - Page 6 - Porsche 718 Forum
 62Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 52 Old 05-12-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlb View Post
My 2018 Motus MST is an awesome machine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I have to admit, I've not only never seen but I've never even heard of that motorcycle manufacturer before today. Thanks very much for sharing the shots.
post #52 of 52 Old 06-05-2019, 10:09 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyX View Post
I sold my last bike (F650GS) last spring when my thumbs finally gave out. As a kid I dislocated the right thumb laying down my Husky during an Enduro to avoid some barbed wire. The wife said no new car until the BMW bike was gone. As we all painfully realize, motorcycles are easy to buy and difficult to sell. The proceeds from the BMW and all the street gear helped to merge domestic and driving happiness. Funny, when I test drove a Cayman the cornering, mechanical sounds and vibration during acceleration reminded my of riding a bike. That sold me. I don't miss the bikes as much as I thought I would.
Billy:

Wow, can I relate to that. I just love running Caymans in the hills with the windows open. You feel almost like you're out there...and these things are much faster out there in a Cayman. I haven't tried this new one yet...we don't really have hills...well, I did a couple hours on a Sunday in SW Wisconsin but then I needed to come home. It was a wonderful drive, but NC is calling me. Can't wait!

The BMW national motorcycle rally is coming up next week in Lebanon, TN, near Nashville. I'm really thinking about taking the car. I'll look like a real dweeb showing up in a Porsche. I'm not sure I care! I can't wait to get this thing out on good motorcycle roads.

'74 BMW 2002tii
'83 911SC
'89' BMW M3
'95 BMW M3-Track Rat with boocoo mods.
'06 Cayman S with many cool tricks and spares...Gone.
'19 Carrera T: Said goodbye, with tears in my eyes.
'18 Cayman GTS: Saying hello and loving it so far

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Porsche 718 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page