Porsche 718 Forum banner

Texas roll call!

14K views 124 replies 34 participants last post by  Treemagnet 
#1 · (Edited)
Below is a list of forum members who are known Texans (two of which are forum Mods, by the way). Shout yourself out so we can GGG for meet-ups, drives, PCA events, and so on!

I'll maintain this list. If you're not on it, either post to the thread or PM me, and I'll add you.

@Viffermike
@Porsche2018
@NeTx
@Dan.B-Cayman
@chester7
@DriveInHouston
@Graustark
@autobahn
@Zzyzx
@Fosgate769
@limniscate
@VMAH444
@Ricker
@gtfish
@dignifiedbubba
@rasetsu
@huy
@Treemagnet
@TXRubicon
@Steve48
@PoolKing
@purekoryo
@Ilz
@jiffy
@9ate2
@b-grif
@DaveGk

See less See more
#24 ·
Pity! If you'd said this a day earlier, I'd tell you about the Porsche club of America Get-Together this morning! About 30-odd Porsches including 3 Caymans were present. Nice group of people!

Maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee and plan for the next time!

#26 ·
Hello there! Used to live in Houston, moved to Denver, now thinking of moving back to Texas for a couple of years but unsure between the Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio areas. Kind of unrelated, but could y’all please share some of the roads you drive on during the weekends so that we can move closer to there in July? Thank you! And can we please get added? Thanks!

#27 ·
Check out Porsche's "Roads" smartphone app. Specifically shows you weekend joyride routes!

Look up the "Twisted Sisters" 100-mile route in Texas Hill Country. I have yet to try it.

#34 ·
Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that we've FINALLY decided on the DFW area near Frisco/ Plano since that is one of the options my wife's employer is letting us move to, so, yay :D! Will be hearing about our order confirmation soon and stuff, so will share that too, but can someone please add us on the list? Or will that happen when we get our Boxster, which should be sometime around July/ August? Thank you again! Can't wait to try What-A-Burger again! and HEB!!!

Also, just curious, but do any of the members do other activities besides PCA?

#35 ·
Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that we've FINALLY decided on the DFW area near Frisco/ Plano since that is one of the options my wife's employer is letting us move to, so, yay :D! Will be hearing about our order confirmation soon and stuff, so will share that too, but can someone please add us on the list? Or will that happen when we get our Boxster, which should be sometime around July/ August? Thank you again! Can't wait to try What-A-Burger again! and HEB!!!

Also, just curious, but do any of the members do other activities besides PCA?
I am in McKinney and the Dallas area Porsche group is quite active. You can join the Mavs & Mochas Facebook group to meet other P-Car owners in the area and also download the Park Up Front app to learn about car events in the area....there are events EVERY weekend to meet fellow car enthusiast.

#40 ·
Hah! I was in Group 3. We only did a brief stop at Peeka. I saw your car at the start and in Independence. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet.

Hey TXRubicon, I was at the same event! We must have been in different groups. I was in group 1 and went to the Peeka Ranch. I skipped out on the dinner. My husband and I were in the chalk 718 Cayman S.

Reactions: VMAH444
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.