Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I’m asking a lot of questions today but just one more!

Who has 19” 718 cayman S 5 spoke wheels? Do you like them? Thank you again

·
Registered
971 Posts
I do. I'll be honest, I got them because I never loved any of the Porsche wheel upgrades. If those 25th Anniversary wheels had been an option I'd rock those in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
567 Posts
My CPO 2014 Cayman came with the 5-spoke Cayman S wheels and we special ordered the 2018 Cayman with the 5-spoke Cayman S wheels. I have always liked the looks of the 5-spoke wheels dating way back to the Keystone dark-spoke "mags" I put on my 1966 GTO. My E92 BMW had the 5-spoke 313 wheels (one of my all-time favorite wheels).

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Always been a great fan of those wheels. Easy to clean, sensible size and look great with any colour.
Yes, not to mention how fantastic they would look on your SBM steed...just saying.

Reactions: Robsx

·
Registered
139 Posts
Anyone else have pictures of their car with these Cayman S 19” 5 spoke wheels? Specifically interested in seeing GT Silver with these wheels if possible. :)

·
Registered
2018 Cayman Base MT
9 Posts
I have, and love these wheels. The 5 spoke options always look classic "Porsche" to me but that's just one guy's opinion.

From a practical standpoint they're phenomenally easy to clean and they handle very poor road conditions quite well. (Mine came with Pirellis)

Mine is black. They look great on GT Silver though... very pure.
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have, and love these wheels. The 5 spoke options always look classic "Porsche" to me but that's just one guy's opinion.

From a practical standpoint they're phenomenally easy to clean and they handle very poor road conditions quite well. (Mine came with Pirellis)

Mine is black. They look great on GT Silver though... very pure. View attachment 36527
Awesome, I am liking these more and more and will probably add them to my build before my freeze date.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My CPO 2014 Cayman came with the 5-spoke Cayman S wheels and we special ordered the 2018 Cayman with the 5-spoke Cayman S wheels. I have always liked the looks of the 5-spoke wheels dating way back to the Keystone dark-spoke "mags" I put on my 1966 GTO. My E92 BMW had the 5-spoke 313 wheels (one of my all-time favorite wheels).

View attachment 33933 View attachment 33934
Are the 981 and 718 wheels slightly different? Or am I seeing things?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yes, the 981 and 982 Cayman S wheels are indeed slightly different.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Took some pictures back in the day looking at the 5 spoke. Can't remember if this color is Agate or AGreen. I think they are very classy (note this car was pretty dirty), although my girlfriend said they look "basic". Would look even better with PASM IMO.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
420 Posts
I like the 5-spokes, think they come across very Porsche, coming from a 1st time P-Car owner, haha.

I almost ticked this 18-inch wheel upgrade, slightly regret not doing so mainly now because what a couple have pointed out that they're probably super easy to clean (vs the Cayman wheels, for example).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts