Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
567 Posts
That looks spot on. I was, perhaps am, on the fence between Miami Blue and Crayon and seeing your car has me wavering again. :) Thankfully my spec needs to be locked in by Tues and the second guessing can finally end.

It would be great hear your first impressions. Is it a 2020? Only asking as I'm curious to know how it feels/sounds what with the new particulate filters. I hear from others that Porsche have/had been tweaking with the sound and got it a bit better.

Congrats on the car and good luck!

P

· Registered
596 Posts
Stunning indeed - welcome!

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi MOG_80TH.
Miami blue is such a fantastic colour choice, so glad I held out for one as my car was a pre reg 2019 vehicle. It changes depending on the weather conditions in the sunlight there's no other colour that even comes close in my honest opinion. With regards to the cars sound I'm coming from a 2017 Audi TTRS so nothing is going to sound in the same league as that vehicles five cylinder engine just the most sublime sound on the planet in my opinion.
The Boxster isn't the best sounding car I've ever owned but I didn't buy it for that reason, I got the car for its handling and looks which it delivers by the bucket load, I've never owned a vehicle that gets this much attention its just insane. So whatever colour or spec you go for you won't be disappointed their such a fantastic little car, post some photos when she lands good luck cheers Robbie. (y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.