Porsche 718 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Guards Red 2017 Boxster S 6-Speed
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Haha! Years ago, living in Virginia, my wife and I took in a tour of Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's house, just across Afton Mt. from us. They had period-dressed people doing plantation things, etc., and there was a woman spinning yarn. I asked her what customized spinning she did for people (knitters, of course), and she said spinning favorite pet's hair into yarn was fairly high on the list.
Wow had no idea. There is a market for everyhing I guess. Wonder what the owners do with the yarn? Would they disclose to someone wearing a sweater made of pet yarn? I have so many questions. My goodness. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hehe. Well, for example, you could have a lap rug made from your dog's excess fur and then, even after he is gone, you can still have him in your lap at all the most inconvenient times! You won't even miss him!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hehe. Well, for example, you could have a lap rug made from your dog's excess fur and then, even after he is gone, you can still have him in your lap at all the most inconvenient times! You won't even miss him!
LMAO. For every idea there is someone out there that would want it. My dog would make a handsome rug. His coloring works with most interior motifs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice car! I'm in love with my recent yellow one as well. I previously had two red ones, including a 997.2C4 and 981S. Color is cool!! How tall are you? I'm 1.92m and I feel well in my 718CS.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Nice car! I'm in love with my recent yellow one as well. I previo1usly had two red ones, including a 997.2C4 and 981S. Color is cool!! How tall are you? I'm 1.92m and I feel well in my 718CS.
5'11 (1.80m) in flats. Short torso. Just a bit leggy. Like a Giraffe. I fit well and comfortable. Yellow is a nice color as well. Always liked bright colors Just happy my knees don't hit the steering wheel especially with an MT.

·
Registered
659 Posts
With the inseam you reported earlier, @Traveler 3465, it is impressive your legs don't let tangled up. I'm a chunky 72.5-inch-tall guy with a 33-inch inseam and my proper arm length from the wheel has me pulling the seat forward quite a bit to get my wrists resting on the wheel with my shoulders in the seat. My knees are relatively high, but don't interfere with anything and with nice leverage when my left foot is on the dead pedal between gear changes.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts