Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to get into a 911 and the wife says I can't have both.

2017 Porsche 718 Cayman. Perfect condition. Fully loaded. Gorgeous Miami Blue on black leather sport seats with Porsche Crests. Heated/Ventilated seats. PDK. Power Steering Plus. 20" Carrera S Wheels painted in Platinum Satin. GT Sport Steering Wheel (heated/multifunction). Navigation. Bose Surround Sound. Porsche Connect Plus. Lane Change Assist. Porsche Entry and Drive. Backup camera and parking sensors. The list goes on.

Balance of factory warranty AND balance of 2 year Pre-Paid Maintenance from Porsche. Serviced by Reeves (Porsche of Tampa). MSRP $76,625.

Priced to go at $55,000. Looks and drives beautifully. Handling is incredible. The 718 Cayman is perfectly balanced. Everything is extremely precise. Located in South Tampa. If interested, send me a message or email at liveralone at hotmail dot com.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
You can have both

Well, there is a way to have both ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
@jsquared here in Texas if you sell the car back to the dealership they deduct the repurchase price (their offer) from the new Porsche purchase which results potentially in several thousand dollars in tax savings. Not sure if that occurs in Florida but I would at least pose the question to the Porsche dealership.
In my recent 2RS purchase it was a 15K tax savings on top of their repurchase offer.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think you should be able to get close to $55K or at least low 50s in trade in? If Florida does tax credit as @Porsche2018 said that would be the route I'd take. Saved me a ton of money too over the years. Plus convenient transaction and no dealing with tire kickers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Where did you get the Miami Blue sides to the key?

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts