Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Life circumstances have changed for me. It's all good, but my work is changing and I'm prepping for a move. My wife and I are looking to take our three car garage to a two car garage.

Part of this will be selling or trading in the Porsche.

The car has just under 12K miles on it, all service is up to date, I acquired a 4 year pre-paid maintenance contract from Porsche which I'll sell and transfer to the buyer for an extra $1,000 (that will include the next THREE services... the next one due is July of this year). That $1,000 for the cost of the prepaid plan will over your 2, 3, and 4 year services. I understand the 4 year costs more than what I'm asking for the purchase of my service contract.

Asking $62,000.

It is in need of tires and the asking price INCLUDES me paying for a new set of rubber, you choose your tire. If you'd like to place your own rubber on it, deduct $1,250 off the $62,000.

As follows is a picture of the original invoice along with some pictures of my car. More details are available upon request (including specific images, if you'd like more).

As for the condition, the car is immaculate. Other than some road debris pit marks on the lower part of the rear wheel flares, there are no scratches or dings on the car. There are a few, and I mean few, road debris pits on the lower front facia. None are visible until you bend over and look for them. While I have the "smokers" package, no one has smoked in the car. Heck, no one that smokes has even been in the car.

The car was appropriate broken in and never run hard. It's seen near red line a few times, as Porsche and God intended. But, the car is from from being thrashed. I have completed one track day and an oil change was completed before and after that day. Also, the brake lines were bled. The car has been well taken care of.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice looking car with a great set of options.

Sorry to see it go...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words. While I'd love to keep it, it's increasingly difficult given how little I'm able to enjoy it. My wife has grown tired of road trips with me as I cannot "contain" myself when we're in good twisties. We're enjoying time kayaking together in our spare time and having one less vehicle to deal with on a move (as well as the extra cash as home prices in the area we'd be looking to move are a bit high).

I've made an offer on a 2019 E450 Wagon as we'll trade two vehicles for one (i.e. Toyota 4Runner and 718).

The 4Runner has sold and I have a solid nibble on the 718. The Merc dealer made me a fairly strong offer on the 718 I may take. We have already put down a deposit for the E350. I can't wait to see that long roof w/ a pair of sea kayaks on top of it. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Unrelated question. Can you tell me where you had your wheels powder coated, what the color code is, and are you happy with the quality?

Thanks!

P.S. If you would like to go back to the original silver, we could probably work something out :D

P.P.S. Good luck with the sale. (your car has all the options I wanted, except PDK. It would have been mine if it had that)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unrelated question. Can you tell me where you had your wheels powder coated, what the color code is, and are you happy with the quality?

Thanks!

P.S. If you would like to go back to the original silver, we could probably work something out :D

P.P.S. Good luck with the sale. (your car has all the options I wanted, except PDK. It would have been mine if it had that)

I am so very sorry for the late reply. I have not check in on the forum for far too long.

Thanks for the interest in the car, I have sold it. The wheels were painted by the dealer before I picked it up. I was not 100% happy with the quality of the work and they were going to touch up areas which I had issues.

Have you located a 718 for you, yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts