Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale - 2017 Boxster S with only 2,200 miles - High Spec with post purchase mods putting it near GTS but without the Alcantara. With Sport Chrono & PDK, the 0-60 time is 3.6 as reported by Motor Trend. Launch control never used. You will likely never see another 718 Boxster like this or in as mint / pristine condition as this car. It has been completely babied.

The only reason this 718 is for sale, is because I was fortunate to get an allocation for a 718 Spyder. Otherwise, there is absolutely no way I would part with this sweet ride after all the work I've put into it - not even for a 6 cylinder GTS version. At only 2,200 miles, it has just reached the recommended break in period by Porsche and is ready to drive!

Asking $69,900. Serious buyers only please. Email me at [email protected]

Car is located in the Midwest Chicagoland area and has never seen rain, snow or even a 3rd party car wash (hand washed with a 2 bucket system and leaf blower dried). Boxster is garaged each winter, covered and sits on top of a tarp plugged into a battery charger. Pleasure use / weekend car only.

Inc. Maintenance & Tire Package (Transferrable) - 2 yrs remaining

Specs - Original List Price $91,195:
Boxster S - GT Silver
PDK
Lane Change Assist
Heated Steering Wheel
Tex Sport Seats (Heated and Cooling option)
Smoking package
Nav/PCM
Bose Stereo
Connect Plus
14-way seats with memory
Sport Chrono Package
Door Handles in Black
Sport Exhaust
Headlight Cleaning in Ext Color

Modifications* - $15,000:
AWE Switchpath Exhaust (works with Sports Exhaust) - sounds amazing! Also still have the original exhaust and tips if you want both.
Rear Spoiler painted in High Gloss Black
Tinted Tail Lights (same as GTS)
Black spoiler trim and "Porsche" in black
718 Badging in Black
Deviated Seat Belts in Silver
Gloss Black Triangle Mirror Trim
20" Carrera Wheels in Platinum (only 700 miles on these tires, I also have the original silvers if you prefer those or need a winter set, which have 1400 miles)
SmartTop Roof (allows you to open / close roof with the key fob) - this is not stock in the US (only Europe)
Painted Side Vents in High Gloss Black
RollBar painted in Exterior Color
Cquartz Pro Paint Protection - includes 2 coats on car, tires and brake calipers
Paint Protection Film on everything besides doors, rear fenders and rear trunk

*All mod work was done by a certified Porsche dealer in Chicago that has been family owned for generations and only works on Porsche and Mercedes.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts