Registered
2,226 Posts
2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS (6-speed manual):
  • Price: $94,991.00
  • Odometer: 4877 miles
  • Exterior: Chalk
  • Interior: Leather/Alcantara in Black/Chalk i.c.w GTS Interior Package
  • See build sheet for more specific on build
  • Has Paint Protection Film (PPF) everywhere except hatch door, rear bumper, spoiler and side doors (see picture for visual of PPF shaded yellow)
  • Entire vehicle is ceramic coated with Opti-Coat Pro (5 Year protection)
  • All maintenance services up-to-date and performed by Porsche dealerships
  • Maintained all paperwork for services to include maintenance, PPF, Ceramic Coat, Tint, etc.
  • Factory warranty good thru 1/30/2024
  • Garage kept; never seen rain

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY View attachment 35402

You've probably done this, but if not get offers from Mark Motors and the Porsche of San Antonio.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great spec!

Reactions: ChalkItUp

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks a lot like my 2021 spec, chalk with Racetex interior and the rear wiper! Question is why are you selling?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good. I love the chalk color combo like yours. Looking forward to getting one before they aren’t available anymore!
It’s an amazing color/combo. Get compliments all the time when out and about. Best of luck with yours.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Based on someone's post in the past I checked out Truecar.com. Their offer was 1K higher than competitors. Overall, 6K less than I paid for it 2.5 years ago, less taxes. Mine is a base that is minimally specd - 5K in options. Not bad depreciation I don't think. I'm not affiliated with Truecar.com.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Great seller! The car was exactly as advertised, and dealing with the OP was simple and transparent (which is exactly how I prefer to do business).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts