Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Targa GTS in Miami Blue with Black full leather, with just under 7k miles: $160k. Ordered/purchased new in November 2018 so just under half of the factory warranty remains. Just serviced to include 5/50 Mobil 1/filter, alignment check, tires balanced (just 2 of the 4 were slightly off and alignment was spot on), and overall inspection. The build sheet is attached and I have spent over $25k on extras to include PCCBs, Suntek PPF on the front, mirrors, A pillars, entire hood/fenders, and side, Opti Coat Pro ceramic coating on the entire car (including wheel off coating), leather treated/sealed, canvas top sealed, Soul high-flow cats and custom exhaust tips, DSC Module, SmartTop module, Zunsport grills, AWE wind deflectors, legal tint on side windows, custom emblems in and out, custom wheel center caps, custom floor mats, Function First shift knob, Ultimate cupholders, frunk lid protector, and custom indoor cover. I have the original cats and shift knob if one wants to make it stock again.

It has always been properly warmed before raising revs, never tracked or raced - used for Saturday dinner dates and Sunday drives. I have customized it to my tastes albeit a lot of the interior Miami Blue pieces are wrapped, which can be removed in seconds, and while some pieces are professionally painted OEM replacements do not cost much in case someone wanted to replace some. No accidents, damage, etc. and the car has been treated royally and only covered when cleaned, which it has always been after use. I have owned over 50 vehicles over the years, 4 of which have been Porsches, and I have kept this one longer than most since it is such a pleasure to drive, but the time has come for my next one; I am considering a Boxster GTS. No trades though since I am too picky and ordering one is a must!

New pictures will be taken this coming weekend and posted here. Feel free to ask any questions and if you are one that has been looking for a manual Targa GTS you know what the market for these is, especially in such excellent condition with many desirable options and extras.
with just under 7k miles. Ordered/purchased new in November 2019 so just under half of the factory warranty remains. Just serviced to include 5/50 Mobil 1/filter, alignment check and tires balanced (just 2 of the 4 were slightly off and alignment was spot on). The build sheet is attached and I have spent over $25k on extras to include PCCBs, Suntek PPF on the front, mirrors, A pillars, entire hood/fenders, and side, Opti Coat Pro ceramic coating on the entire car, leather treated/sealed, Soul high-flow cats and custom exhaust tips, DSC Module, SmartTop module, Zunsport grills, AWE wind deflectors, 7mm spacers on all 4 wheels, custom emblems in and out, custom wheel center caps, custom floor mats, Function First shift knob, Ultimate cupholders, frunk lid protector, legal tint side windows, and custom indoor cover. I have the original cats and shift knob if one wishes to change those items.

It has always been properly warmed before raising revs, never tracked or raced - used for Saturday dinner dates and Sunday drives. I have customized it to my tastes albeit a lot of the interior Miami Blue pieces are wrapped, which can be removed in seconds, and while some pieces are professionally painted OEM replacements do not cost much in case someone wanted to replace some. No accidents, damage, etc. and the car has been treated royally and only covered when cleaned, which it has always been after use. I have owned over 50 vehicles over the years, 4 of which have been Porsches, and I have kept this one longer than most since it is such a pleasure to drive, but the time has come for my next one, which happens to be an ordered 718 Spider.

Feel free to ask any questions and if you are one that has been looking for a manual Targa GTS you know what the market for these is, especially in such excellent condition with many desirable options and extras. More pictures can be found here and I can provide more if desired: 2019 Targa GTS (manual 7MT) - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
2019 Targa GTS in Miami Blue with Black full leather, with just under 7k miles: $160k. Ordered/purchased new in November 2018 so just under half of the factory warranty remains. Just serviced to include 5/50 Mobil 1/filter, alignment check, tires balanced (just 2 of the 4 were slightly off and alignment was spot on), and overall inspection. The build sheet is attached and I have spent over $25k on extras to include PCCBs, Suntek PPF on the front, mirrors, A pillars, entire hood/fenders, and side, Opti Coat Pro ceramic coating on the entire car (including wheel off coating), leather treated/sealed, canvas top sealed, Soul high-flow cats and custom exhaust tips, DSC Module, SmartTop module, Zunsport grills, AWE wind deflectors, legal tint on side windows, custom emblems in and out, custom wheel center caps, custom floor mats, Function First shift knob, Ultimate cupholders, frunk lid protector, and custom indoor cover. I have the original cats and shift knob if one wants to make it stock again.

It has always been properly warmed before raising revs, never tracked or raced - used for Saturday dinner dates and Sunday drives. I have customized it to my tastes albeit a lot of the interior Miami Blue pieces are wrapped, which can be removed in seconds, and while some pieces are professionally painted OEM replacements do not cost much in case someone wanted to replace some. No accidents, damage, etc. and the car has been treated royally and only covered when cleaned, which it has always been after use. I have owned over 50 vehicles over the years, 4 of which have been Porsches, and I have kept this one longer than most since it is such a pleasure to drive, but the time has come for my next one; I am considering a Boxster GTS. No trades though since I am too picky and ordering one is a must!

New pictures will be taken this coming weekend and posted here. Feel free to ask any questions and if you are one that has been looking for a manual Targa GTS you know what the market for these is, especially in such excellent condition with many desirable options and extras.
with just under 7k miles. Ordered/purchased new in November 2019 so just under half of the factory warranty remains. Just serviced to include 5/50 Mobil 1/filter, alignment check and tires balanced (just 2 of the 4 were slightly off and alignment was spot on). The build sheet is attached and I have spent over $25k on extras to include PCCBs, Suntek PPF on the front, mirrors, A pillars, entire hood/fenders, and side, Opti Coat Pro ceramic coating on the entire car, leather treated/sealed, Soul high-flow cats and custom exhaust tips, DSC Module, SmartTop module, Zunsport grills, AWE wind deflectors, 7mm spacers on all 4 wheels, custom emblems in and out, custom wheel center caps, custom floor mats, Function First shift knob, Ultimate cupholders, frunk lid protector, legal tint side windows, and custom indoor cover. I have the original cats and shift knob if one wishes to change those items.

It has always been properly warmed before raising revs, never tracked or raced - used for Saturday dinner dates and Sunday drives. I have customized it to my tastes albeit a lot of the interior Miami Blue pieces are wrapped, which can be removed in seconds, and while some pieces are professionally painted OEM replacements do not cost much in case someone wanted to replace some. No accidents, damage, etc. and the car has been treated royally and only covered when cleaned, which it has always been after use. I have owned over 50 vehicles over the years, 4 of which have been Porsches, and I have kept this one longer than most since it is such a pleasure to drive, but the time has come for my next one, which happens to be an ordered 718 Spider.

Feel free to ask any questions and if you are one that has been looking for a manual Targa GTS you know what the market for these is, especially in such excellent condition with many desirable options and extras. More pictures can be found here and I can provide more if desired: 2019 Targa GTS (manual 7MT) - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums
Great looking Porsche however Specific improvements are great for the owner of the vehicle you care about. But when you sell or trade-in your Porsche it's unlikely you would even get the wholesale or Kelley Blue Book value increases, despite spending 25 thousands of dollars on improvements. Good Luck in selling your beautiful Targa GTS you will find a buyer if you are willing to negotiate on the price. (y)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was offered $135k from 2 Porsche dealers, outright without having to buy something. If a buyer comes along with a reasonable offer I will take it but I am not in a position that I need to sell it to buy another one.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was offered $135k from 2 Porsche dealers, outright without having to buy something. If a buyer comes along with a reasonable offer I will take it but I am not in a position that I need to sell it to buy another one.
That's about right, the dealer buys wholesale and will sell it between $45K-$50K. Your best bet to get to dollar is this website Porsches for auction sale a great website on Porsches. Good Luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If someone is interested in running the car through the dealer I will be ordering my Spyder from I will sell it for $150k, which will save me on the tax albeit the buyer would have to pay their state sales tax, if applicable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts