Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fabspeed has just about finalized development on the long tube race headers for the GT4 and the gains are Mr Olympia level...when the order queue opens...so should your wallet... 馃槅

Visit the GT4 Product Suite Here

Attachments

Registered
If its the case that the measurements are wheel hp then its what you would expect with an NA engine with exhaust and headers. So it would make it around 445hp at the flywheel which is pretty good for a 4l NA engine. Not the massive gains to be had as per the tuned turbo engines, but gains nonetheless and I'm sure it will have a nice ring to it.

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These modular headers are the perfect solution for any street driven 4.0 liter Cayman or Boxster. Our modular design features a quick release V-band connector that allows the owner to easily swap between our German made HJS 200 cell cats and a cat bypass 鈥渟traight pipes鈥 for track use. Rennkraft, translated from German is 鈥渞ace power鈥. These unique headers offer true street and racetrack functionality in an innovative precision engineered package.

Rectangle Slope Font Plot Parallel

Registered
These modular headers are the perfect solution for any street driven 4.0 liter Cayman or Boxster. Our modular design features a quick release V-band connector that allows the owner to easily swap between our German made HJS 200 cell cats and a cat bypass 鈥渟traight pipes鈥 for track use. Rennkraft, translated from German is 鈥渞ace power鈥. These unique headers offer true street and racetrack functionality in an innovative precision engineered package.

View attachment 35421
Is this on stock ecu, have these headers been dyno'd with tune lets say from M Engineering or others on the 4.0?

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have sport catted headers in stock and ready to ship?
We do not, our products are handcrafted specifically for each customer! Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I can put together a quote for you with our 718Forum Discount

1 - 8 of 8 Posts