Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

First time poster, new member, but not first time Porsche owner. Coming from ‘08 Cayman S, 2007 911 Targa 4s (Nordic Gold) and an ‘09 911 C2; I put down a deposit for a PTS ‘23 Spyder last month, hoping I get an allocation. Wish me luck! Looking forward to connecting with fellow members.

keeping the pts a secret for now ! ;)

·
Registered
2022 Cayman GTS 4.0 6-speed
653 Posts
Hello everyone,

First time poster, new member, but not first time Porsche owner. Coming from ‘08 Cayman S, 2007 911 Targa 4s (Nordic Gold) and an ‘09 911 C2; I put down a deposit for a PTS ‘23 Spyder last month, hoping I get an allocation. Wish me luck! Looking forward to connecting with fellow members.

keeping the pts a secret for now ! ;)
Good luck and if you get this and then decide you don't like it, call me first.....
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
2022 Spyder
2,848 Posts
Thanks! Staying hopeful!
Its worth the wait. It’s not perfect, but it has turned out to be one of my favorite cars I’ve ever had. My son and I were revising our different top 10 car lists that we keep (top 10 of what we’ve actually ever owned, top 10 of what we’ve driven, top 10 of cars we could practically own) and it did really well in those.

I think this is one I’ll keep for a long time. I wish I’d have had the patience to spec PTS. This car was one already in the queue, that I took over and modified before the lock, so PTS was not an option this dealer was even willing to consider.

But with PTS you will love yours even more!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts