Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to remember when I picked up the car if it included first and second year service but I think only the first was included. That said, does anyone know what’s in the second year service and the dealership price? I use a great Indy shop that’s Porsche specific and does a ton of motorsport stuff and I’d use them if it’s not included.
Thsnks
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
I’m trying to remember when I picked up the car if it included first and second year service but I think only the first was included. That said, does anyone know what’s in the second year service and the dealership price? I use a great Indy shop that’s Porsche specific and does a ton of motorsport stuff and I’d use them if it’s not included.
Thsnks
Mike
Mike, I only got the first year free. I didn't purchase the maintenance package either. There is a long list of things they check and measure, but I think the main things they do are oil, brake fluid changes, and replace the cabin filters. I got a loaner because they take several hours to complete. The independent will probably be about half the cost, but I'm planning on going to the dealership for the first four years at least. I get to choose my mechanic and I don't want any equivication on potential warrantee issues.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mike, I only got the first year free. I didn't purchase the maintenance package either. There is a long list of things they check and measure, but I think the main things they do are oil, brake fluid changes, and replace the cabin filters. I got a loaner because they take several hours to complete. The independent will probably be about half the cost, but I'm planning on going to the dealership for the first four years at least. I get to choose my mechanic and I don't want any equivication on potential warrantee issues.
Mike, JazzCatGab is right on the items serviced on the 2 year. Cost is $1800 at the dealer in South Fl.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Mike, JazzCatGab is right on the items serviced on the 2 year. Cost is $1800 at the dealer in South Fl.
+1

The quoted amount may vary slightly from dealer to dealer. I have the Porsche Service plan to 50k, but I think they quoted the costs. Unfortunately I am in between houses and can't find the receipts.

·
Registered
544 Posts
My 2 year service at the Knoxville, TN dealer was approximately $877. They picked up my car at my house and brought it back, 47 miles each way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts