Porsche 718 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
We are finally into the month of June where as long as nothing has been pushed back any further my BGTS will be built! The last time I spoke to my OPC which was around a month ago now they were thinking nothing should be pushed back date wise anymore as the factory is back up to full production, obviously that all depends on what you call full production in the times we are in and they possibly have a little catching up to do as well

Registered
We are finally into the month of June where as long as nothing has been pushed back any further my BGTS will be built! The last time I spoke to my OPC which was around a month ago now they were thinking nothing should be pushed back date wise anymore as the factory is back up to full production, obviously that all depends on what you call full production in the times we are in and they possibly have a little catching up to do as well
Good luck馃憤馃檹

Registered
Car is epic. Pushed to 5000rpm yesterday as some throbber in a Polo was playing silly ar$es.

Did another machine polish on the exhaust last week with a light polishing pad and metal polish and it鈥檚 come out a treat. I鈥檒l coat it with some Gyeon Rim after I get some from Waxstock on Sunday.

Registered
Car is epic. Pushed to 5000rpm yesterday as some throbber is a Polo was playing silly ar$es.

Did another machine polish on the exhaust last week with a light polishing pad and metal polish and it鈥檚 come out a treat. I鈥檒l coat it with some Gyeon Rim after I get some from Waxstock on Sunday.
Heh, polished mine by hand 8 times with Mothers polish, wiped with IPA then a coat of GTechniq C5 wheel armour. Almost went to buy a Dremmel but Yorkshireness kicked in

Registered
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Car is epic. Pushed to 5000rpm yesterday as some throbber in a Polo was playing silly ar$es.

Awesome, glad you are enjoying your CGTS. Put some pictures up of the exhaust once finished please
I am off to Coventry on Sunday also :cool:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
No news yet, my car is due to be build in June so only 10 days remaining, as long as their haven't been any more factory delays!
Guess we will wait and see what happens!
its getting exciting, I also think for me it's more exciting not knowing exact dates that processes will happen by. It also makes it less disappointing if delays are met head on again! Looking forward to receiving some pictures from the factory :D not quite sure how you receive them but I will find out soon enough

Registered
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Well one of the levels we are all waiting for has been completed! The Porsche App has updated today, my 718 BGTS is built, well I already knew that but its lovely to actually see the car!
Personally I think the Satin Aurum wheels look awesome against Guards Red. So So Happy! It just needs to get from Emden to Sheerness now, then onto my OPC

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting

Registered
Well one of the levels we are all waiting for has been completed! The Porsche App has updated today, my 718 BGTS is built, well I already knew that but its lovely to actually see the car!
Personally I think the Satin Aurum wheels look awesome against Guards Red. So So Happy! It just needs to get from Emden to Sheerness now, then onto my OPC

View attachment 44742 View attachment 44743
Lovely looking BGTS...hope she finds her way safely into your arms very soon!

Reactions: Ulysse0 and Raven
61 - 80 of 85 Posts