Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
All I've been finding are GT4 style wings for the 718 Cayman. No duck tail anywhere so far. I would start sending out aftermarket companies some emails to see if they maybe have plans for one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
All I've been finding are GT4 style wings for the 718 Cayman. No duck tail anywhere so far. I would start sending out aftermarket companies some emails to see if they maybe have plans for one?
My plastic one should be arriving soon i will take pics when it arrives. Even if you found some from google it is stupidly expensive

·
Registered
449 Posts
Reactions: BB718

·
Premium Member
2019 base Cayman
1,900 Posts
I had no issues with TWL. Definitely kept communications simple and direct and I think someone with a pretty good command of English seemed to answer most of my emails.

·
Premium Member
2019 base Cayman
1,900 Posts
Thx I appreciate your reply, installation seems pretty straight forward...
Yep, it is a great fit, IMHO. Here is a top-down picture that shows my gaps, etc. Oh, and be sure to jam some cloth or something around the risers so you don't lose a bolt down the back. Worth the effort.

·
Registered
39 Posts
does anyone know if Boxter and Cayman spoilers are interchangeable? You can still get the Spyder spoiler from porsche for like $600 you still need to paint it. I do not want a carbon spoiler I want to paint it to look OEM.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts