• No.1

• No.2

• No.3

Results are only viewable after voting.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
My car is a GTS. It came with that "mask". I recently had it painted to match. There are no issues with the 3rd radiator as this is how Porsche designed it.
Hey GTS18BGTS, Wondering if you can share more on getting the front painted? Cost? Hassle to remove?

I also have a GTS and feel the front grill area looks too plain being all black and would love to get that piece painted the body color as well.

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hey GTS18BGTS, Wondering if you can share more on getting the front painted? Cost? Hassle to remove?

I also have a GTS and feel the front grill area looks too plain being all black and would love to get that piece painted the body color as well.
Well my car was brought here from a two plate state, so I had the holes in the front bumper cover deleted. Basically they use some kind of plastic weld that fills them. I also had the rear diffuser painted as well as the lip, which I purchased from Suncoast. Oh and had "718 Boxster GTS" on the back reduced to just "GTS" :) Pics are here in my gallery. The cost was $1800 for that work and was performed by a Porsche certified shop.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well my car was brought here from a two plate state, so I had the holes in the front bumper cover deleted. Basically they use some kind of plastic weld that fills them. I also had the rear diffuser painted as well as the lip, which I purchased from Suncoast. Oh and had "718 Boxster GTS" on the back reduced to just "GTS" :) Pics are here in my gallery. The cost was $1800 for that work and was performed by a Porsche certified shop.
Thanks, your pics have convinced me on the front for sure. By the way, is there an actual name from that part on the front? Is it called a diffuser in that situation?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts