Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I've been reading this forum since I got serious about ordering my dream car. I appreciate all the knowledge that can be found here.

I grew up in northwestern lower MI where my dad was a service manager for VW, Porsche and Audie for 35+ years. I fell in love with the 914 when I was 17 years old when my dad brought one home for a weekend. Owning a Porsche became a goal in my life.

Now, a few decades after my first experience with a Porsche, I have finally taken ownership of my first Porsche, a 718 Cayman S. I absolutely LOVE this car. Every time I drive it, I have even more appreciation of this automotive wonder. --Vicki (This is chalk. It has chalk/black leather interior. I will get better pictures of it soon.)

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave.
Thanks for the welcome. I got my car on Feb. 6. Unfortunately, shortly after picking up my Cayman, I ended up needing eye surgery on Feb. 21st so I haven't been out in it since the surgery. It only has about 200 miles on it, but it's been great! I hope to get out soon again as soon as the depth perception gets better.

My dad worked at Traverse Motors, Inc. in Traverse City until 1993. I guess it was eventually bought out by Serra. I'm now living in the Houston, TX area. I certainly miss the summers there, but not the snow!

I hope that you like the Chalk color as much as I do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.