Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Porsche 718 Spyder
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Anyone have a US post 2020 Akrvpovic over the axle pipes available? Awaiting delivery of my Ruby Star 2022 Spyder and know the Akraprovic over axle pipes and exhaust are in order. Checking availability and pricing and having difficulty finding the over the axle pipes in stock anywhere.

Thank you
Jonathan

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been debating which ones to get but Soul seems to make a really nice set. My car will be delivered early November and Paul at Soul has been really nice every time I've called and asked questions. I'm gonna pair it up with the valve controller kit.

·
Registered
2022 Cayman GTS 4.0 in Chalk
26 Posts
I just installed these on my GTS 4.0. They’re awesome. Lightweight and heat shielded. I also went with the Soul Valve Kit. Perfect combination.

When I picked them up at Supreme Power about two weeks ago, Eric said he still had some available. I don’t know if they got any for a Spyder, either. I don’t know how to tag people on the forum but I emailed him this post.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just installed these on my GTS 4.0. They’re awesome. Lightweight and heat shielded. I also went with the Soul Valve Kit. Perfect combination.

When I picked them up at Supreme Power about two weeks ago, Eric said he still had some available. I don’t know if they got any for a Spyder, either. I don’t know how to tag people on the forum but I emailed him this post.
Did you install the pipes/controller yourself?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did you install the pipes/controller yourself?
No, I had a shop do it. The best I have at home is a floor jack and some ramps.

·
Registered
26 Posts
They charged:
  • 3 hours for the Akra OAPs
  • 1 hour for the Soul valve controller
  • 1.5 hours for the Soundakator / Symposer delete. I am told this would be even longer (!) had they not already accessed the engine for an oil change I also did. Seems crazy for a $10 part, but whatever.
The shop I used charges $179 an hour for labor, which seems fairly standard in SoCal for reputable work.

Reactions: zrile9

·
Registered
27 Posts
They charged:
  • 3 hours for the Akra OAPs
  • 1 hour for the Soul valve controller
  • 1.5 hours for the Soundakator / Symposer delete. I am told this would be even longer (!) had they not already accessed the engine for an oil change I also did. Seems crazy for a $10 part, but whatever.
The shop I used charges $179 an hour for labor, which seems fairly standard in SoCal for reputable work.
Thank you for answering. I think I'm gonna do Soul OAP's and valve controller with the short shifter. Neighbor across the street has a lift so I might smoke him a brisket in return for his mechanical expertise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts