Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am in Ft.lauderdale . Anyone else from Broward / Miami-Dade? See a smattering on the roads.

·
Registered
17 Boxster S 6M in Miami Blue
345 Posts
i'm in west kendall. i rarely see cayman/boxsters in miami but see 911s and macans all the time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
live downtown Miami next to the Aston Martin tower site/intercontinental. Work @ the U in the gables.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm in west kendall. i rarely see cayman/boxsters in miami but see 911s and macans all the time.
Yes. 718s are rare. If we get a quorum, it will make a great meet up at a South Florida landmark. I can sign up a photographer friend to capture it! :)

live downtown Miami next to the Aston Martin tower site/intercontinental. Work @ the U in the gables.
Cool.
I work @ the U ,too! At the medical campus.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm in Boynton Beach, and yea, i dont see a lot except for the Red one in my apartment parking garage.

FWIW, I'll be at Miami-Homestead on Feb 20th w/PDG..

·
Registered
411 Posts
I remember seeing a very nice white Cayman in Naples last time I was there, Vanderbilt area. Majority of Porsches in that area though seemed to be Cayenne's or Taycans.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Im in NW Broward but work in Ft Lauderdale. I see a decent amount of 718s on the road, considering how rare they are.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Martin County (Jensen Beach). Boxster/Caymans are not anywhere near as common as similar BMW products here but certainly much more than a smattering. I suspect the frequency at which they appear has a lot to do with a combination of population density and income/age demographic and that changes significantly and inconsistently as one goes north through the counties up the east coast of Florida.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have seen a red 718 (maybe an S I cant recall) several times randomly while driving to work the last few months. Always a middle aged guy driving with a teenager son i assume riding with the top down. They always give me a nod and smile would be hysterical if that's someone posting in here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had 2 Boxsters and have an order in for a new T model. I usually see one a day around Boca Raton / Delray Beach area.
Would love to hear what your T configuration is. I have a T as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Would love to hear what your T configuration is. I have a T as well.
My order: MT, Burmester, 18 way seats, Premium Package,
Python Green (mainly because my daughter thinks my other cars: M2 Comp Gray, AMG C63s White, and X7 M50 White are all boring colors). My previous 2 Boxsters were White and Sapphire Blue Metallic. What's your configuration?

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Python Green (mainly because my daughter thinks my other cars: M2 Comp Gray, AMG C63s White, and X7 M50 White are all boring colors). My previous 2 Boxsters were White and Sapphire Blue Metallic. What's your configuration?
Bet your daughter knows you're okay with cool colors too...after all, you did chose SBM, which is is racy, radiant, and nothing short of spectacular (I could be biased and YMMV).

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's a great build. Mine is PDK, premium package, 718T interior package in lizard green, and lizard green dash and center console trim. Ive made a few aftermarket mods as well- swapped out side LED marker to clear, calipers powder coated lizard green, and a customized steering wheel. Have a soul exhaust ordered that will be added in a month or two as well.
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood
Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer White Car

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's a great build. Mine is PDK, premium package, 718T interior package in lizard green, and lizard green dash and center console trim. Ive made a few aftermarket mods as well- swapped out side LED marker to clear, calipers powder coated lizard green, and a customized steering wheel. Have a soul exhaust ordered that will be added in a month or two as well. View attachment 37807 View attachment 37808
Great build - very unique. I'm sure my wife would prefer I get the PDK. She views cars as appliances - like a rolling refrigerator.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bet your daughter knows you're okay with cool colors too...after all, you did chose SBM, which is is racy, radiant, and nothing short of spectacular (I could be biased and YMMV).
Yes that sapphire blue metallic was gorgeous. I wish they still offered that color. I also had a Valencia Orange BMW 1m before trading it in for the AMG C63s. My daughter loves the colorful cars.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts