Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering....do we have any Florida members who are in the path of Irma?

If so, please stay safe and well-protected. Especially during the follow-up water surge.

You can always buy another outdoor grill, boat or even Porsche.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been in contact with my non-Porsche friends and everyone is doing their best. But the heavy storm is yet to hit.

A buddy of mine near Sarasota put his MGA vintage race car into his enclosed trailer and then parked the trailer in his garage. He also has a nice Corvette in the garage. His garage is a few feet higher than the street but he's right on the water and the local storm surge predictions are 8 to 12 feet. His boat is tied up to his dock as best as possible. He's in a hotel in Georgia hoping for the best.

Another buddy in the same area is "hunkering down". He has a small airplane locally and it is extra well tied down.....but with water surge it may not matter. He's also on the water and has nice boat at his dock. He just texted us that he is OK so far. We're all crossing our fingers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.