Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@lukesward and I recently received a couple of neat little 1:43 scale buildable 718 RS 60 Spyder models, all in a nice box with a little "while you are waiting..." card. I haven't noticed anyone else mention this on this forum.

Curious... has anyone else received these? Pic below of completed model and the box and the card:

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design

· Premium Member
623 Posts
@lukesward and I recently received a couple of neat little 1:43 scale buildable 718 RS 60 Spyder models, all in a nice box with a little "while you are waiting..." card. I haven't noticed anyone else mention this on this forum.

Curious... has anyone else received these? Pic below of completed model and the box and the card:

View attachment 51931
Not yet, Christophorus magazine finally showed up 🤣

· Registered
2018, GTS, PDK
1,379 Posts

View attachment 51931

Thats really nice tbh.
on the site now seeing if I can source :cool:

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh wow, I just received mine but it is a 356 and not 718 like others have posted… I do have a 718 Cayman being built as we speak. Nonetheless, my very first Porsche 😍
That's cool - I wonder if there are other models beyond these two. When I initially saw the card, I thought... wow a model of my actual build... but upon thinking about it, that would be way hard to coordinate (and probably cost a lot). and of course it would make no sense to send it out before the freeze date of your order, cuz'.... the configurator.....

· Registered
16 Posts
So far I got:
-A metal plaque with a Cayman GTS 4.0 as I configured it at the AD
-Christophorus Magazine
-718 RS Model as showed by OP

Despite all these gifts and accompanying letters, my dealer has not yet definitively confirmed that I will receive the car. Can I still assume that I will actually receive the car if I receive gifts on a regular basis?

· Registered
80 Posts
When I bought my 2.5CGTS in 2018, I got a pylon - a nice aluminium (?) rod with, VIN, name, model and porsche badge. Was quite a cool thing. Do they still do that (I didn't get one with my latest CGTS)?

· Registered
813 Posts
Since receiving my Box I have received a pen. A very nice pen mind you and with two additional refills. Has the same weight and feel as the Mont Blanc I had many many years ago. I was already receiving the Christophrus Magazine.

· Registered
4,313 Posts
Since receiving my Box I have received a pen. A very nice pen mind you and with two additional refills. Has the same weight and feel as the Mont Blanc I had many many years ago. I was already receiving the Christophrus Magazine.
Same...nothing else, which after the long 15 month wait still bothers me to some extent.

Reactions: RobertM

· Registered
240 Posts
During my wait I received a couple of issues of Christorphus. Since receiving my Cayman I have received a key chain which came along with a note that my wait would soon be over. I’d already had the car a month when I received this.

The models do look cool but I really don’t really need any more “stuff” in my house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts