Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Black wheels. Red calipers. Red seatbelts. Red gages. GTS interior package with red stitching. Is this a GTS build? Big red "S" if it's an S lol
Agreed on all fronts. The splash of red is essential, unless you're looking for a more monochromatic build (which looks good too BTW).

I went back and forth several times on the rear Porsche logo and landed on silver. I like the way it looks on my current black 718 GTS, so if ain't broke... but I did remove the model designation to keep it clean.

That's one of the other beauties of Porsche; almost no two builds are exactly the same. I've also noticed that if you switch backgrounds on the configurator, it does kind of highlight how the shade shifts from greyish-blue to bluish-grey. I personally can't wait to see this color in person and am genuinely excited despite having owned two previous GTS trim Boxsters (981 and 718), and also passing on a 992 GTS in favor of the BGTS 4.0.

My build is locked, September delivery (even if it's the 30th... and that's if it holds).

The Porsche Code

(also note: supplemental safety bars in exterior color is on stop order for Arctic Grey- and I believe it's exclusive to Arctic Grey. Switched mine to black and now like it better.)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
20 Posts
When will the 2023's start being delivered? When was the cut off when they went into production? My SA showed me the chart of expected dates and it looks like mine should go into production September 17th but that's with getting an allocation a month ago.
Good question; I'm sure we'll start seeing real-life pictures of cars in Arctic Grey once this starts happening.

My car is being delivered 9/30 according to TYD, but this is after being pushed back a month for what I assume was not making the cutoff before the summer break. Previously my production date was 7/29; perhaps some cars still made that date and will be delivered in the next 6 weeks or so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts