Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, ever since Arctic Grey became available in the 2023 718 configurator and seeing quite a lot of non-Porsche cars with Chalk/Crayonish color on the streets this year, im considering switching my order from Chalk to Arctic Grey. Since there are no non-RS caymans with this color in the wild yet, i played a bit with photoshop on a GT4RS photo.

Changed front bumper to GTS, changed main air intake, changed carbon air intake to rear window, changed wheels to GTS.

Dont mind my basic photoshop skills, but i find the end result good enough to see how normal caymans look in this color.

Black wheels (with RS rear bumper)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Black wheels (with GTS-ish rear bumper)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Platinum wheels (with RS rear bumper)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Anyway, i hope someone gets a CGTS delivered soon with this color and posts some real pictures.

Let me know what you think or if you have maybe seen Cayenne GT with this color!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No issues with the configurator, i just dont find the colors on there "realistic" enough. I prefer looking at real images when it comes down to deciding on color.

As for the calipers, yeah i know i used same wheel on front and back because i had good source image only for rear (black wheels) and front (platinum wheels).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts