Porsche 718 Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got an offer on a Scion iA I bought for the kids 5 years ago. The offer was for more than I paid for it new. I negotiated a great deal when I bought it and the COVID mess could have resulted in the kids driving free for five years. Unfortunately, they need a car for 2 more years.

·
Registered
15 Posts
In the past week and half, I have got a Fedex envelope sent to me by my local dealer (distance approx 10 miles from home) asking if i wish to trade my 718 Cayman (base -2018) in to them or sell it. I ignored it. (funny side story, my wife called me to tell me that a FEDEX envelope from the local dealer had arrived and she thought it may be important enough to call me at work to mention it. My immediate reaction was " Oh,good,.the new car had arrived!" :) )

Last night, i got a call at dinner time a call from the head of their used car department asking me if i am interested in selling to them. I let is go to vmail.

I do service my car services there and my last visit was in Sept for my two year service and no contact since then.
My local area is South Florida.

Am curious if others are getting similar attention.
Three requests a week for the Boxster S and Macan Turbo here in the Bay Area.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts