Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
tbh fren...just seen your post and I didn't even know this was possible. I saw people showing pics and I still don't know where that comes from or how you access it. lol.

All the best tho. Hope you have something nice on order :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, crickets, I think I've got the answer. Called PCNA for help. Rep and her Mgr. had never heard of this. Did some searching while on the phone and found this post over on Rennlist.

Apparently, the program doesn't offer access to the assembly line in real time. Rather, the pictures get posted on the Track Your Dream site AFTER production is completed via a link that appears when you reach the milestone (or picture, most got only one). Timing is variable. Some got it quick. Other people report they were posted several weeks later.

Mystery solved, and yes, I have already thanked and "your welcome'd" myself. Even gave myself a chocolate to show myself my gratitude :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Waiter's Club
27 Posts
Thanks for the update Kor. I'm heading into production soon and can't wait to see the ultrasound of my baby.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Funny you should say that. Check my earlier thread where I announce my plan to not know my color until I saw the pix. I had asked for a post-freeze color change and told my SA not to tell me if it went through or not. Unfortunately clicked on a link that shows the submitted configuration sheet and of course the color is the first line.

Figured I shouldn't treat the car any different than I did the gender reveal of my kids. Didn't let the OB tell me the sex until their birthday either......

·
Registered
Waiter's Club
27 Posts
I saw that thread. I made changes to my build 2 times while waiting and any of the 3 could show up and I'd be all smiles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts