Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have pictures of these combos that are "true to life"? I have been searching google for 2 days now and the shades of the interiors are different in most every picture I have found. Very frustrating.

edit: Put together a collage to show what I mean. Anyone want to chime in about which of the pix are closest?

·
Registered
2021 Cayman GTS 4.0
788 Posts
I don't know how to certify that the pics are "accurate" or not, every lighting situation will render a p View attachment 33989 hoto differently, but here is a shot they took of my interior at the PEC Atlanta when I took delivery.
Love that combo! Aventurine is a treat.

Reactions: ~el~jefe~

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sharp, and many folks would be all over it. I'm into the warm colors though. It's what moves me away from the GT silver which is one of the best paints I've seen on any car, anywhere, ever.........That's exactly my SA's personal #1. Fortunately, he didn't show it to me until he gave me great advice about what I was looking for. Good thing, 'cause if he had pushed me that way to start with I'd have probably fired him :p.

Check out the build he showed me after we were pretty much settled on the green (PNC4PD88).

·
Registered
2021 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
222 Posts
Anyone have pictures of these combos that are "true to life"? I have been searching google for 2 days now and the shades of the interiors are different in most every picture I have found. Very frustrating.

edit: Put together a collage to show what I mean. Anyone want to chime in about which of the pix are closest? View attachment 33964
I don't have AG, but I do have the E/C interior. The bottom right photo is the closest and to my eyes is pretty much bang on. The cognac in most of the others looks funny.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Geesh....Another guy voted for #2 and #7. He also called out the one you did. It's got the most yellow in it. It still looks good but of the group it is my LEAST favorite. [email protected] it.

·
Registered
2021 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
222 Posts
Geesh....Another guy voted for #2 and #7. He also called out the one you did. It's got the most yellow in it. It still looks good but of the group it is my LEAST favorite. [email protected] it.
To be clear, I was referring to the big unnumbered photo on the bottom right. The somewhat yellow appearance on the cognac on the passenger door is the sunshine.

Here is a picture of mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am thinking of getting the full Espresso interior on a AGM Boxster. From the samples it should look great but have not seen any pictures of one with that combo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had Espresso on my previous Porsche, with DBM exterior, liked it a lot, but I think I like the Espresso/Cognac on my 718 better, but both are outstanding IMO.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts