Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
nice! i picked up mine today
OK, you guys are making me really excited! I took a chance ordering my AG Boxster in August, and it's not due in until the end of December. Very few examples out there to see if it's what I really wanted. I went back and forth between AG and GB right up until the configuration cutoff date. These are the best pics I've seen and your cars look AWESOME! Congratulations.

Registered
718 CB / GT silver - 2019 vintage
@Nomada @modifieda4 - cheers for the share! Truly jaw-dropping and what a name - adventurine green.

Looking forward to more posts (if you guys aren't on IG)!

Registered
Thank you all for sharing the great pictures. I鈥檝e got 2 more months to wait for my Boxster in this color to arrive. I鈥檝e not seen it person yet so these pick are great and will keep me almost content until my beauty arrives. I鈥檒l of course post pics here when it does.

Registered
Just adding to what Manx718 says above - am in a similar situation. Not seen a single Porsche of any model in AG colour over here in Hong Kong, so relied completely on some great pictures posted by others when deciding to go for it - the Porsche configurator does not do the colour justice at all. Anyway, after 6 months of waiting, my 718 base is apparently on a boat heading this way very soon. Hopefully not stuck in the Suez canal.

Registered
718 CB / GT silver - 2019 vintage
@Nomada - love to see more of this gorgeous beauty in the wild :whistle:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts