Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porsche must be the only sports car company that people feel fit to trundle through the mud once they add AWD. Is that more the nature of their great system, their rally history, or just hashtag trolling.... ?

Or maybe its just an italian thing ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Now that's something i need to add to my bucket list, take a Porsche off-roading, a Porsche that's not a Macan or Cayenne :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
I think it only makes sense with the Macan or the Cayenne. Why would you really want an AWD sports car? Just doesn't compute for me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think it only makes sense with the Macan or the Cayenne. Why would you really want an AWD sports car? Just doesn't compute for me.
PHUCK, you better call nissan quick and tell them Godzilla doesnt make sense! Same goes for Ferrari and the FF and LAmborghini and Audi's R8, and Porsches own Carerra 4's :eek:0:)

·
Registered
459 Posts
There are video's of supercars off roading, gallardo's, an F40, and many more... people actually do this.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Maybe some people are doing it, but I still don't get it. Sports cars should be kept on actual roads. Buy something else if you want to go off-roading. Especially on the 718 which should be on the cheaper side, I don't see this happening.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Maybe some people are doing it, but I still don't get it. Sports cars should be kept on actual roads. Buy something else if you want to go off-roading. Especially on the 718 which should be on the cheaper side, I don't see this happening.
why are you so outraged ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here, this is before they even started making them AWD ;)

You guys do know Porsche is the only sportscar maker to Win Dakar and Le Mans right ;)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Why don't you see this happening with the 718?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why don't you see this happening with the 718?
hes right its not logical for the 718 to get AWD. for one its a much smaller car and lighter car, the system is just going to bulk it up and slow it down. most importantly cayman/boxster never got AWD so its unlikely to skip them and head to 718...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts