Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Hope your all doing well.
Has anyone collected a new boxster/cayman in September or collecting in October. Im really interested to see how it sounds without the PSE.

Looked on porsche uk and can see only 1 demo ( on used cars page) in Aberdeen in the new shark blue colour, so they are starting to come through.

Thanks
Rudi

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All,

Hope your all doing well.
Has anyone collected a new boxster/cayman in September or collecting in October. Im really interested to see how it sounds without the PSE.

Looked on porsche uk and can see only 1 demo ( on used cars page) in Aberdeen in the new shark blue colour, so they are starting to come through.

Thanks
Rudi
Re reading this post it doesn’t come across well.
I don’t want to ‘see’ your car, just to hear your opinion and to see if allocations are being delivered now 👍

Thanks
Rudi

·
Registered
Boxster T (MY22)
3 Posts
Re reading this post it doesn’t come across well.
I don’t want to ‘see’ your car, just to hear your opinion and to see if allocations are being delivered now 👍

Thanks
Rudi
Hi Rudi,

I'm from Portugal, and I'm expecting to receive my Boxster T at the end of October, its in production phase right now.

First of all, I would like to thank you for the post that you did about the removal of Porsche Sports Exhaust. When I have ordered mine, in beginning of June, the car was supposed to get it, because no different information existed at the time. When you have opened that topic, I have reached my dealership that told me that they were not aware about it and that they were going to check with the factory.
As you also said, the factory confirmed that my build would not have the PSE as well. I'm still in negotiations with them to fix this "problem".

Once I receive mine I will share the sound with you. If you find something in the meanwhile, please share. Thank you!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Ricsoa, looking forward to hearing you car as mine will not be here until December. And yes of course if i find something before i will certainly share. Thanks

·
Registered
Boxster T (MY22)
3 Posts
Hi Ricsoa, did you collect your 718 now?
Hi Rudi21,

Unfortunately the production got delayed and it is right now scheduled to be delivered at the end of November. Its already in production phase (step 2 of 4 on Porsche ID) since 20th of September.
I'm really disappointed with all the delays and problems that I'm getting with my build.

I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to hear that, I’m sure it’s happening all over. I’ve have a Nov allocation but have heard absolutely nothing from uk opc. I wait with optimism to hear from them !

·
Registered
Boxster T (MY22)
3 Posts
Sorry to hear that, I’m sure it’s happening all over. I’ve have a Nov allocation but have heard absolutely nothing from uk opc. I wait with optimism to hear from them !
Hi @Rudi21,

My car is already at the dealership. I did not rev it very high, but on idle and with a few revs (2500) the exhaust sound is very nice!
Did not find any difference to the car with PSE that I have driven on the test drive.

Next week I will receive it and I can make some sound clips.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Ricsoa that is fantastic news, really great 👍 I’m really pleased for you that your cars there and almost ready for collection, you must be over the moon ! That would be fantastic Thankyou very much 😁

1 - 10 of 10 Posts