Registered
2022 Cayman Base
62 Posts
Love the color!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a beautiful color in person. It suits the T to a T, IMO.
Glad to hear it!

I love Lava Orange. for me it was Lava Orange or Miami Blue. The Cayman deserves a color that makes it pop. Enjoy the car and welcome to the group.
I agree! It was the rationale behind my decision, picking a color that would make some kind of "statement".

·
Registered
412 Posts
You won't regret this colour. It's almost as rare as a proper PTS IMHO.

I would question putting red seatbelts on the base interior. There isn't anything else to tie into it. If budget allows, I'd opt for the full leather interior with silver stitching and details to add a splash of colour and the race-tex headliner. Both will give a massive lift to the interior.

And as for the wheels, why not keep the T unique finish? I've seen them in person and they look far nicer than black and dare I say the satin platinum on the other trims. Just my view of course:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love the Lava Orange I've seen a Cayman S in it and it looks fantastic. It would be my choice after the Shark Blue that I'm going for. The Lava Orange one had the interior paint option. It really lifts the inside.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Great choice as Lava Orange is stunning and quite rare. Know you'll be pleased!

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
The only other way to do Lava Orange up right is to spend a large amount of money (worth it but $$$) and go all deviated stitching and black leather, and the $$ 20" upgrade rims... OR get it in a T and it is all done at BASE. save literally $15k+ dollars.

Lava T = sexay

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lava is great in the flesh. Mate of mine (had many Porka's) literally just swopped out her Lava Orange Boxster. She had the hoops painted too. Looks great in the sun. I thought to myself when we were out on a trip early in the summer how rare it must be in life to have a Lava Orange Porsche Boxster S followed by a Miami GT4:D.

Great spec though, love the wheels you picked personally. Only suggestion from me, for outer, is to get 'Porsche' lettering on rear in dark (if you can spec that) as it looks better for the stealth look you're going of black/orange(y)

Nice

1 - 17 of 17 Posts