Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Delivery date, who knows!! Certainly not 2021 I've been told. It's going to be a long wait. I spent 3 months changing the spec on the configurator before managing to go for a test drive between national lockdowns. I know I've over specced it but this is a car for me 馃槆

So, what did I go for...Agate grey, red roof, PDK, GTS interior with red stitch, LED headlights, sports plus seats, all the safety features possible, entry and drive, carbon steering wheel, carbon sills, carbon PDK selector, gloss black rear wing oh and Bose sound system

Just a waiting game now....

Any suggestions on breaking her in when she does eventually arrive?

Registered
Delivery date, who knows!! Certainly not 2021 I've been told. It's going to be a long wait. I spent 3 months changing the spec on the configurator before managing to go for a test drive between national lockdowns. I know I've over specced it but this is a car for me 馃槆

So, what did I go for...Agate grey, red roof, PDK, GTS interior with red stitch, LED headlights, sports plus seats, all the safety features possible, entry and drive, carbon steering wheel, carbon sills, carbon PDK selector, gloss black rear wing oh and Bose sound system

Just a waiting game now....

Any suggestions on breaking her in when she does eventually arrive?
Drive the **** out of it and enjoy!!!

Registered
Delivery date, who knows!! Certainly not 2021 I've been told. ....
Why???

If you actually have one on order, and not simply on a waitlist with your dealer, your dealer can give you the projected delivery date, and it should be sometime in the next four months or so. I don't believe there's such thing as an allocation with uncertain delivery much less over a year from now!

Premium Member
As to the "Drive the wee out of it" comment... I would say, warm it up fully first...set the display for OIL temp, not water temp. I never hammer mine until it reads 200 F or so. Then, you know, learn the car....baby steps. THEN...Drive the ---- out of it!

Reactions: Graustark
1 - 5 of 5 Posts