Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
i have been purchasing / having custom Carbon parts made for the exterior and interior of my boxster,
I have now completed the look (☹ What am i going to devote my time to now? 😁) that i am after achieving for the exterior purposely choosing not to go down the route of carbon front splitter and rear diffuser, i have purchased Porsche parts for these areas as i personally don’t like the perception that these parts give off, the “AliExpress China“ look when these parts are fitted IMHO cheapen the Porsche branding.

I will post pictures my interior Carbon once i have completed the look I’m going for.

Cheers Andrew

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Porsche Cayman GTS and 2014 Porsche Cayman S
11 Posts
Looks really good. I’ve been considering some of the same mods. How difficult was it to replace the door handles?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the positive feedback.
Looks great! What are the details on the rear spoiler?
Carbon Art is the supplier less than 1/2 of the cost of TWL

Looks really good. I’ve been considering some of the same mods. How difficult was it to replace the door handles?
The Carbon are covers that are almost a surgical fit, everyone thinks that i replaced the door handles LOL, again from carbon Art.

Cheers Andrew

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice! Could you list down all the parts and place to purchase especially the rear diffuser. Thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Carbon Art is the supplier less than 1/2 of the cost of TWL

The Carbon are covers that are almost a surgical fit, everyone thinks that i replaced the door handles LOL, again from carbon Art.

Cheers Andrew
Good to hear that the fitment is spot on! Could you share the link to Carbon Art site?
Are the side vent cover and airscoop two seperate parts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts