Porsche 718 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
You guys are making me very impatient!!!
I had a similar thought about the garage. Glass door anyone?

·
Registered
108 Posts
You guys are making me very impatient!!!
I had a similar thought about the garage. Glass door anyone?
I’m consider moving the wife’s Jeep Wrangler into the driveway and placing our bedroom set into the empty garage spot. This way during the evening hours I’m close to both of my girls. And impatience is part of the fun (in a very warped kind of way). Actually, I believe the brutal wait makes it more special. However….my preference is to be in my shoes…. Be well!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Cheers everyone yes counting the days now !!

Yes DJS looks like our cars might be on the same boat over hope it doesn’t get scuppered by pirates 😂

·
Registered
61 Posts
Late to this party but just wanted to say you made the perfect choice! 20" carrera wheels look sooo nice on this car!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I do like all the wheels to be honest but think the satin black Carrera S work the best with a White or Crayon (y)

On another matter DJS assuming the car arrives 13th Sep have you considered asking to collect the car on 1st September for the new plate just a thought ? I do have a private plate to go on but it may be beneficial in the future.

·
Registered
52 Posts
have you considered asking to collect the car on 1st September for the new plate
Yes. I did mention it and we decided to wait and see what the actual date ends up as. Having waited this long I could accept a few more days to get a 71 plate.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I think I’ll be doing the same seems the sensible option unless my heart rules my head nearer the time 🤣

·
Registered
427 Posts
I was in my dealership yesterday and asked my salesman about a T. He said that he’d be lucky if he could get hold of one!
To the OP, great choice and colour (although I am biased). You’ll love it. Did you spec dual climate?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Cheers I didn’t go in thinking about white but when I saw one in the dealership I was swung.

i was also originally looking to buy a T but was told wouldn’t get one until at least Spring next year.

no I didn’t go for the dual climate tried to not go to daft on the options

·
Registered
244 Posts
Cheers I didn’t go in thinking about white but when I saw one in the dealership I was swung.

i was also originally looking to buy a T but was told wouldn’t get one until at least Spring next year.

no I didn’t go for the dual climate tried to not go to daft on the options
Very sensible not to go daft on the options. My Boxster T is quite highly optioned ( i calculated list price with options was £65k !!) but as I bought at 9 months old it was the OPC that bore the cost of the options plus depreciation on the car and not me.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts