Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,
Just pulled the trigger and paid for the deposit of my build. I opt out of PASM because I worry about ground clearance when I drive in San Francisco. Don't like the look of the LED daytime running light too much and chose the blackout PDLS instead. Also surprised to see the interior trim is only $100 more than the aluminium trim. Regarding the color choice, I am color blind so i love loud and high contrast colors :D
I am far away from freeze date, so the build is not final. I am still debating whether I want the GT wheel. Happy to hear your thoughts.

Font Number

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the forum and the Waiters Club. Don’t recall anyone ever regretting the GT wheel, especially those who track or regularly hammer the twisties. Enjoy the process and we look forward to seeing your new steed.

Reactions: Raven and clei

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
awesome congratulations :)
I too think the LED 4x day running lights look kind of ugly or weird at least. I am thinking of the bi-xenons. i wonder what this difference driving in the country? I also think the LED's window thing would add to repair costs possibly one day. Not sure if i will get led or the black out one you have next week when ordering

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome congratulations :)
I too think the LED 4x day running lights look kind of ugly or weird at least. I am thinking of the bi-xenons. i wonder what this difference driving in the country? I also think the LED's window thing would add to repair costs possibly one day. Not sure if i will get led or the black out one you have next week when ordering
The LED is no doubt gonna be brighter and probably will have a longer lifespan. The four led lights are not setup symmetrically inside the headlight housing so it looks off to me.
And you are right about the repair cost because it comes with an additional camera.

·
Registered
2021 Boxster
694 Posts
Welcome to our madness! I like your build/specs. Sounds very familiar.... lol.... Close anyway.... Let the waiting begin. Take your anti-stress pills.... Talk to a therapist.... Meditate.... And, remember, above all else, this is supposed to be fun! :ROFLMAO:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts