Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for CF Canards. i see them for the 981 but i'm wondering if the body lines are very close if not the same as the 718? anyone can confirm this? Appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
I don't think they are the same. Designs by Jacob, and Dundon, both appear to be working on ones specifically for 718s, but neither have released them yet to my knowledge.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think they are the same. Designs by Jacob, and Dundon, both appear to be working on ones specifically for 718s, but neither have released them yet to my knowledge.
"Unfortunately no they will not fit. We will be exploring making some for the 718 soon.

Jacob"

"It will only fit 2014 Cayman GT4.

APR"

yeah, i've been reaching out to everybody and seems there's no available canards for the 718. i'm guessing the 981 front bumper where the canards are installed have a different contour than the 718. even on Instagram i had a 987 member send me info on his custom set and unfortunately the seller who makes them couldn't confirm it it will fit on a 718 since he didn't have access to one. never heard of Dundon but for now i'll just have to sit tight.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got a message from Dundonmotorsports:

Hi Gene,

They're finishing up in manufacturing now! Shouldn't be long!

Thank you,

Jamie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts