Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
675 Posts
Has anyone done this before? Is there a DIY anywhere if so?

Thanks guys!
I am assuming that you alreadty have a car and want to change the colour of the gauges? FVD is the source for most of the replacement gauge faces, and I believe as DiH suggests Suncoast is a good place to start but also check out the manufacturer's site.

I would suggest professional installation because if you break or scratch anything you will likely have lost any DIY savings.

Keep us posted.

· Premium Member
1,891 Posts
That's no fun! LOL, If there was a DIY I would have np problem attempting it. None out there yet I assume?
Might be worth searching one of the 'other' Porsche forums under 981 DIYs. The instrument binnacle is very similar to the 718/982's.

Reactions: Westcoaster

· Registered
9 Posts
Wow, the rings are bright! So you changed the gauge faces to yellow yourself, DIY?

Also, I am considering adding that gauge colour to my spec'd build, how do you like them? What colour is your car and do you have yellow anywhere else interior/exterior?
The gauges were factory ordered
Sorry I failed to mention that. All of the trim inside and out are color matching. Racing Yellow

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.