Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 3,000 miles and I get this message. Any ideas?? Anyone else get this message with this mileage? Oil level is normal. I thought manual and dealer said 10K for first change.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Only 3,000 miles and I get this message. Any ideas?? Anyone else get this message with this mileage? Oil level is normal. I thought manual and dealer said 10K for first change.
How long have you had your car? The interval is 10k or 1 year.

My car displayed the Service Interval count down at 3400 miles and 3 weeks prior to the 1 year anniversary date.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've only had it about 4 months but it had 250 miles on it when I got it and it had been on the lot for a long time so maybe the computer is just basing the message on a 1 year time interval.

·
892 Posts
I've only had it about 4 months but it had 250 miles on it when I got it and it had been on the lot for a long time so maybe the computer is just basing the message on a 1 year time interval.
It's set when it first goes through the workshop for it's pre delivery inspection, so yes I'd say that's correct.

·
Registered
104 Posts
In the US you have one year oel change intervals or 10000 miles what ever comes first?
Here in europe it is 2 years or 30.000 km (18600 miles).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts