Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for an allocation for a BS since April and still nothing.

I decided that I would jump up to a BGTS.

Since I will be waiting and in all probability won鈥檛 get a S until next year I decided to hold out for a GTS.

It鈥檚 going to be a long wait but will be worth it 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Attached is a pic of my current configuration but of course the longer I wait the more it will change !!!

Registered
I have been waiting for an allocation for a BS since April and still nothing.

I decided that I would jump up to a BGTS.

Since I will be waiting and in all probability won鈥檛 get a S until next year I decided to hold out for a GTS.

It鈥檚 going to be a long wait but will be worth it 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Attached is a pic of my current configuration but of course the longer I wait the more it will change !!! View attachment 33161 View attachment 33162
Great move flat 6...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great move flat 6...
Things change quickly.
This past Monday I got a call from my SA - she had an allocation for a BGTS and a 911 Carrera and to quote 鈥渨as I interested 鈥 ? Both would be delivered in December.
Thinking for about 30 seconds - I opted for the 911 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
So it鈥檚 official - I will get a new Porsche this year but it will be a 911 Carrera and not the BGTS. Still getting Python Green 馃槑馃槑馃槑

Registered
Things change quickly.
This past Monday I got a call from my SA - she had an allocation for a BGTS and a 911 Carrera and to quote 鈥渨as I interested 鈥 ? Both would be delivered in December.
Thinking for about 30 seconds - I opted for the 911 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
So it鈥檚 official - I will get a new Porsche this year but it will be a 911 Carrera and not the BGTS. Still getting Python Green 馃槑馃槑馃槑 View attachment 33320
Congrats awesome color!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts