Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

Took delivery of my 718 Boxster S earlier this month and am looking forward to exchanging advice and info with like minded travellers.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hello all.

Took delivery of my 718 Boxster S earlier this month and am looking forward to exchanging advice and info with like minded travellers.
Welcome Biat--congratulations on your purchase!!! I will warn you that there is not a lot of activity on this forum. Hopefully things will begin to pick up as more people purchase the 718.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am new to this board but I have had my 718 since the end of July. I had a 2014 981 and I feel this car is superior in every respect. The more I have driven it, the more I like the sound of the engine. I still cannot believe the low RPM power and acceleration. My 981 had a power lag until about 5000 RPM and then it seemed to get a great boost in acceleration but I get more of that in the 718 at 2000 RPM. Initially everyone complaining about the turbo lag until 2000 RPM, if you compare the 718 to the 981, the 981 has a power lag until about 5000 RPM so I would rather only have the lag to 2000 RPM than 5000 RPM. In the 718 you can enjoy the acceleration and torque when driving in the city. Enjoy you 718 it is a great car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts