Porsche 718 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what I've noticed about my climate control system with regard to heat...if I set it to MAX I actually get HEAT. If I step one level down, to 86F, the temperature falls of dramatically, to the point of being maybe lukewarm.

Wondering if anyone else has noticed this? Next time I go to the dealer I'll ask them to take a look. Maybe the valve or damper needs adjustment. My car was built in July, so maybe this wasn't a factor during the final QA drive.

·
Registered
254 Posts
That's really weird. I would definitely ask them about it because it shouldn't be that much of a significant difference.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I haven't noticed that yet but I have not really used the heat much so far. It is much cooler today so I will see if I notice anything regarding the amount of heat I get at different settings.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Here's what I've noticed about my climate control system with regard to heat...if I set it to MAX I actually get HEAT. If I step one level down, to 86F, the temperature falls of dramatically, to the point of being maybe lukewarm.

Wondering if anyone else has noticed this? Next time I go to the dealer I'll ask them to take a look. Maybe the valve or damper needs adjustment. My car was built in July, so maybe this wasn't a factor during the final QA drive.
I don't have the duel climate control but I do get a good amount of heat. I set it at about 72 degrees and felt very warm air--so not experiencing your problem. Are you still having this problem? Have you checked with the dealer?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet, but now that I know it apparently could be better I'll probably make an appointment.

I've also noticed that the seat heaters aren't that warm even at the high setting. Maybe I'm just losing my ability to feel heat. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts