Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New S owner. Today I got the sim card installed and the Google earth map works well but I'm not able to pullup any of the apps. I've downloaded the car connect app and it works. Anybody with connect plus had this problem and able to figure it out?

·
Registered
14 Posts
For PCM connect you have at first to create an account. Is this fixed you receive on end of registration the pairing code to submit your account in car. That's it and works. ;)
Sometimes your connect plus in car ask you for this code,:eek: so it is comfortable to store it on your own contact informations on iPhone.:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
For PCM connect you have at first to create an account. Is this fixed you receive on end of registration the pairing code to submit your account in car. That's it and works. ;)
Sometimes your connect plus in car ask you for this code,:eek: so it is comfortable to store it on your own contact informations on iPhone.:)
My problem is that I have created an account on Porsche.com, sent in my documentation (including f*ing driver's license!) and they have never sent me back my code. So I have a $1300 option doing nothing for me.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
It should be easy to fix, just talk to your dealer :)
My car was an import from Finland and the Swedish dealer did not have a clue which options tha car came with.
So there was a couple og options that they missed and one of them where Connect, so i have to get in touch with Porsche in Finland to see if there is a active account or not,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.