Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Further to my posts about a slightly deformed body panel on my brand hew Catman, I have now had a meeting with the top man at the dealership who had a different approach and he said all the correct things this time and was most helpful. He reckons that the panel has a clip which has become detached. Although they wont admit liability and I know I didn't do it he is going to get it repaired. The original guys I was speaking to were not helpful and blaimed me ! It is only minor but noticeable but it was the attitude of the sales team which I objected to.

On a different topic does anyone know where I can get seat covers for the basic Cayman seats,( in UK), and not pay a fortune for Porsche ones ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a picture of the panel?
What was the outcome of your discussion with the DP?

Re seat covers, I just use some cheap ones I bought off Amazon.
As I said the discussion went amiable enough with no histrionics from either side. That was a couple of weeks ago and I have heard nothing as yet. I suspect he maybe speaking to someone from Porsche. He said he had a panel in the workshop and it is only held on by clips, (which was one of my theories), and he thinks this could be the problem.
It was the attitude of the original guys that put a sour taste in my mouth. Picked on the wrong guy with me though.

Allan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts