Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
That's a new level that I think some are just not ready to go there! I think Instagram should stay for cuties showing off their new bathing suit...ok, this is a car forum so maybe their new bathing suit on top of their new 718! Let's keep some level of dignity here! :);) I'm just kidding OP, share away, love seeing the new stuff out there. The first shark blue Cayman picture I saw was on IG so post the away! Still looking for a picture of a Cayman T in Shark Blue with T decal and, painted side scoops and non LED headlights if anyone out there has one...post it!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a new level that I think some are just not ready to go there! I think Instagram should stay for cuties showing off their new bathing suit...ok, this is a car forum so maybe their new bathing suit on top of their new 718! Let's keep some level of dignity here! :);) I'm just kidding OP, share away, love seeing the new stuff out there. The first shark blue Cayman picture I saw was on IG so post the away! Still looking for a picture of a Cayman T in Shark Blue with T decal and, painted side scoops and non LED headlights if anyone out there has one...post it!
I mean, I’m all for this if there’s any volunteers, preferably female though 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
2018 Cayman GTS
178 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Cayman GTS
178 Posts
Someone above said female

What are you confused about? Someone above said they would be down to basically follow a girls 718 page if they were wearing a bathing suit.. then the other guy said preferably female also or something or rather. I said follow me but I wear clothes. Basically a joke. Maybe I miss read something or you didn’t read anything before my post. But either way after a few conversations with some of you on here I clearly see why so many people said stay off this forum, 🤦🏽‍♀️ It kinda sucks because I thought it might be a cool place to meet fellow cayman owners but many of you are rude and jerks.. not just to me but to one another and have nothing nice to say about anything,

Kinda sad.. Maybe the guys and girls on the Urus forum or the 9ya forum are more fun, down to earth, and easy going. Not so 🤨

1 - 20 of 28 Posts