Porsche 718 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
After what felt like I was annoying my personal Instagram followers, I decided to create a page purely for all things car related 😂 Has anyone else done this?

Share away, or give me a follow…

Login • Instagram View attachment 38980
I did the same. Just to keep all the car stuff
separate. Otherwise all my real mates just get sick of seeing my car 😂

IG @porschepurple

·
Registered
424 Posts
Someone above said female

What are you confused about? Someone above said they would be down to basically follow a girls 718 page if they were wearing a bathing suit.. then the other guy said preferably female also or something or rather. I said follow me but I wear clothes. Basically a joke. Maybe I miss read something or you didn’t read anything before my post. But either way after a few conversations with some of you on here I clearly see why so many people said stay off this forum, 🤦🏽‍♀️ It kinda sucks because I thought it might be a cool place to meet fellow cayman owners but many of you are rude and jerks.. not just to me but to one another and have nothing nice to say about anything,

Kinda sad.. Maybe the guys and girls on the Urus forum or the 9ya forum are more fun, down to earth, and easy going. Not so 🤨
My reply does not quote any of your posts, in fact it refers to the OP question at the very start of the thread and in no way acknowledges nor interacts with any of your comments. It follows on from all the other posts that are incredulous around needing a social media account for your car in addition to one for your person. Forgive me, I do not have any of these Insta things, WhatsApp or Pinterest, I join specific forums to learn things from people better educated and with more knowledge than myself and perhaps to share a joke. I guess you feel that the entire Internet is about you.

·
Registered
2018, GTS, PDK
954 Posts
My reply does not quote any of your posts, in fact it refers to the OP question at the very start of the thread and in no way acknowledges nor interacts with any of your comments. It follows on from all the other posts that are incredulous around needing a social media account for your car in addition to one for your person. Forgive me, I do not have any of these Insta things, WhatsApp or Pinterest, I join specific forums to learn things from people better educated and with more knowledge than myself and perhaps to share a joke. I guess you feel that the entire Internet is about you.
well said Goblin and totally how I feel also. 🧐

21 - 28 of 28 Posts