Porsche 718 Forum banner

Dte systems tuning box review 2.5 S

22K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  M0lins 
Hiya

I'm new to the forum however as a few people are looking to get more from there 718 I thought I share the results from my recently installed Dte systems tuning box to my 2.5 Cayman S

The box comes with 3 power settings (high/medium/low) and each setting can be increased by up to 3 steps or reduced by 3 steps to fine tune a little to your car.

The device also comes with a nice app so you can move between the 3 settings via your smart phone which I like.

Attached is a picture of before and after and also a image I took from google of what the kit looks like.

First impressions of the upgrade seems good. Rolling road results indicate to us a very very slig increase in boost but a larger amount of adjustment in timing. AFR's seemed to follow the heathy route through the rev range.

I found out the kit was been developed with the help of RSRnurburg which gives me some confidence the kit is credible and should work well

Thanks J
Hi i have seen that they have released a tune for the GTS, and i`m considdering to try it out.
Have you had any problems with your tune sofar ?, and how does it feel comparing to a stock car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.