Porsche 718 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't recall seeing any posts or threads that mention the Porsche Club of America, so I thought I would create one.

If you live in MD, D.C., VA, DEL, or PA, you may want to attend.

PCA National Office Open House 2017

https://www.pca.org/event/2017-07-18/pca-national-office-open-house-2017

"Get ready for another PCA National Office Open House on September 16, 2017. Registration is open. Our annual open house event is part car show, part BBQ, and members will have an opportunity to tour the national office with Executive Director Vu Nguyen. Limited space available.

We'll be raffling off a set of Michelin tires, among other prizes, so be sure to register!"

I joined PCA https://www.pca.org back in December 2016 less than a week after delivery of my first Porsche. My wife and I attended our first event hosted by the Silver Spring, MD Porsche dealership. The event was centered around the Sebring race. The event was well attended. I saw some amazing member cars. Free food, door prizes and a really friendly group of Porsche enthusiasts.

Hope to meet some of you there!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The open house event had a great turnout. This was the 2nd event that my wife attended. Very friendly group of enthusiast, good food and I saw my first 356's in person. :) It was nice to tour the headquarters, and learn the history of PCA.

Below is the email sent out by PCA's Executive Director, and a brief video from the event.

"Thank you to all that came out to join us for the PCA Open House on Saturday. We were happy that the weather cooperated and we had such a great turnout. We had close to 300 Porsches on display and about 500 folks enjoying the day together.

I’d also like to again thank all of our wonderful volunteers, sponsors, and of course the the PCA HQ staff.

Raffle Prize Sponsors:

Michelin
Pirelli
Total Wine
Parabolica Autosport Engineering
Bose
Metrovac
Leland West Insurance
Lee Raskin
Odometer Gears

And thank you to PCA member, Bruce Tarsia for sharing a video he compiled for those who didn’t get to attend:

We look forward hosting you again next year.

Cheers,
Vu Nguyen
PCA Executive Director

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.